Meet our beautiful Elan Impression 50.1 in below slider and presentation clip
Available from Zadar, Biograd and Split
- dingy with outboard engine
- bed linen, gas, bathroom towels
- bimini sun top cover for shade and sprayhood
- Wi-Fi connection on board
- skipper service150€ per day plus food
- berths and port fees on the route (average 80€ per night)
- fuel for the yacht per consumption
- local tourist tax 1.35€/day/person
- deposit for the yacht 2.500€
XXL swimming platform and a large cockpit
Cockpit fridge and outside Grill
Naturally illuminated interior and ergonomic galley
5 bright cabins with starlight windows
Layout with 5 cabins, 2 heads and 3 fridges
Please send us inquiry for availability and prices in below form
2022 discounted prices for a brand new sailboat Elan Impression 50.1 from yacht charter in Biograd
- May, end September, October 2.600€ - 4.590€
- June, early September 4.600€ - 4.990€
- July, August 5.100€ - 6.400€
-fully equipped sailing yacht
-dinghy with outboard engine
-tourist tax 1.4€/day/person
-fuel app. 80€/week
-port and marina fees
-deposit for yacht 2.000€ (refundable)
These are best places for sailboat rentals in Zadar or nearby marinas:
It only takes 15-25 minutes from Zadar airport to all these beautiful yachting destinations.
Croatia is probably one of the safest countries in the world. Overall crimes in Croatia are quite low making it extremely safe to travel around. By land, or at sea. This Mediterranean gem is the cradle of sailing holidays and a true paradise for sailing inclined.
With warm and calm Adriatic sea, fair weather, abundance of sunshine, moderate winds, hundreds of islands to explore and warm local people this little gem in the heart of Europe, is a must-visit for beginners or experienced sailors.
Sailing season in Croatia runs between April and late October. That is when the weather at the Croatian coast is pleasantly warm and sunny with soothing moderate winds assuring perfect sailing conditions. Find what month suits you best for your cruising holidays in Croatia below:
- April is the month booked for experienced sailors and regattas. If you want to learn how to sail, then Easter period is your best chance
- In May spring temperatures on Croatian islands are near perfect for various activities. Combine island hopping with trekking or cycling into an exciting activity sailing holiday
- June fuses the best of a sailing experience in Croatia; warm weather, blooming fragrant landscapes, less marine traffic and lower shoulder season prices
- July is best time for a family sailing trip. Children will love to swim in the warm waters of the Adriatic Sea during the heat of summer
- August might be the hottest and driest month, but it is also a time of festivals and events when the social season is in full swing. Visit one of them on a private yacht
- September is the time for a genuine sailing adventure "Croatian style" when Seafarers meet and dream about their perfect getaways and serene maritime pleasures
- October is time to enjoy the calm autumn atmosphere of tranquil Adriatic with no crowds in the streets at marinas or at sea. This is best time to explore island Hvar, Vis, Kornati national park and coastal cities Split or Dubrovnik.
On your Zadar sailing trip, make sure and discover these remarkable islands:
- Kornati natural park with 100 pristine islands and islets is one of the true natural wonders in Croatia
- Kaprije a small charming islet with a typical fishing village, warm locals and top-notch Dalmatian cuisine is something you can't miss out
- Silba or the island of love, is the perfect place to spend a romantic night on anchor surrounded with beautiful flora and fauna
- Olib surrounded with clean emerald waters, pebbled natural beaches is a snorkelling and diving paradise
- Murter a home of sailors, yacht builders and culinary wonders. Lively seaside village with charming marinas on the northern part surrounded with small islets, create breathtaking contrasts.
Yes. However, it is recommended to take a 1-week tour. Within the off-season months May or October you can rent a yacht in Croatia for less than a week. Although your sailing experience should be definitively more relaxed and genuine if you take a 7-day skippered trip.
The optionals are the items that your charter offers extra and are excluded from bareboat or crewed yacht charter price. It is desired to order your extras beforehand. So that they can be prepared for you at the check in.
The optional extras:
- SUP and various water toys (80-100€/week)
- Early check in (100-150€)
- Railing net for kids (50-130€)
- Wi-Fi +10GB (20€/week)
- Provisioning - you can pre-order your food and drinks aboard
- Taxis and airport-to-marina transfers (app. 30€ one way)
- Car parking is charged by the valid marina price list. (usually from 6-11€/day)
The extras are charged according to the charter's price list. Some of these items, are offered as a welcome package for you sailing holiday and are already included.