Meet our beautiful Elan Impression 50.1 in below slider
Available from Zadar and Split
- dingy with outboard engine
- bed linen, gas, bathroom towels
- bimini sun top cover for shade and sprayhood
- Wi-Fi connection on board
- skipper 140€/day plus food
- berths and port fees on the route
- fuel for the yacht 50-100€/week
- local tourist tax 1.4€/day/person
- deposit for the yacht 2.000€
XXL swimming platform and back seats at the stern
Cockpit fridge and outside Grill
Naturally illuminated interior and ergonomic galley
5 bright and spacious Cabins with starlight winows
Please send us the inquiry for availability and prices below
2021 prices for a brand new sailboat Elan Impression 50.1 from yacht charter in Zadar, Biograd
- May, end September, October 2.500€ - 3.700€
- June, early September 3.800€ - 4.700€
- July, August 4.700€ - 5.200€
-fully equipped sailing yacht
-dinghy with outboard engine
-Wi-Fi connection aboard
-tourist tax 1.4€/day/person
-fuel app. 50€/week
-port and marina fees
-deposit for yacht 2.500€ (refundable)
These are best places for sailboat rentals near Zadar:
It only takes 15-25 minutes from Zadar airport to all these beautiful marinas.
Croatia is probably one of the safest countries in the world. Overall crimes in Croatia are quite low making it extremely safe to travel around. By land, or at sea. This Mediterranean gem is the cradle of sailing holidays and a true paradise for sailing inclined. With warm and calm Adriatic sea, fair weather, abundance of sunshine, moderate winds, hundreds of islands to explore and warm local people is a must-visit for beginners or experienced sailors.
On your Zadar sailing trip, be sure not to miss these out:
- Kornati natural park with 100 pristine islands and islets is one of the true natural wonders in Croatia
- Kaprije a small charming islet with a typical fishing village, warm locals and top-notch Dalmatian cuisine is something you can't miss out
- Silba or the island of love, is the perfect place to spend a romantic night on anchor surrounded with beautiful flora and fauna
- Olib surrounded with clean emerald waters, pebbled natural beaches is a snorkelling and diving paradise
- Murter a home of sailors, yacht builders and culinary wonders. Lively seaside village with charming marinas on the northern part surrounded with small islets, create breathtaking contrasts.
Yes. However, it is recommended to take a 1-week tour. Within the off-season months May or October you can rent a yacht in Croatia for less than a week. Although your sailing experience should be definitively more relaxed and genuine if you take a 7-day skippered trip.
The optionals are the items that your charter offers extra and are excluded from bareboat or crewed yacht charter price. It is desired to order your extras beforehand. So that they can be prepared for you at the check in.
The optional extras:
- SUP and various water toys (80-100€/week)
- Early check in (100-150€)
- Railing net for kids (50-130€)
- Wi-Fi +10GB (20€/week)
- Provisioning - you can pre-order your food and drinks aboard
- Taxis and airport-to-marina transfers (app. 30€ one way)
- Car parking is charged by the valid marina price list. (usually from 6-11€/day)
The extras are charged according to the charter's price list. Some of these items, are offered as a welcome package for you sailing holiday and are already included.