• Do you have limited time to visit Croatia? Simply take a short yacht trip and taste the real heartbeat of the stunning Croatian coast.
• Do you want to do a little bit of everything? No problem, you can always decide what to do during your trip.
• Not sure if sailing really is your thing? Anyone who tried, came back the next year, so don't worry just unwind and enjoy the ride.
Since this is a seaside country, taking a short getaway to explore Croatia is a decision you won't regret.Take your family or friends on a short sailing trip and discover Croatian coast from a private sailboat. Couple days of ultimate freedom on a skippered yacht, will reveal the scenes of this hidden Mediterranean gem, that you never thought existed.
Sailing is the ultimate alternative way of traveling around Croatia. The itineraries are flexible to suit your needs, so you can always decide what to do. Party, swim, chill or snorkel. All that our open-minded skippers can do, is give you some route tips and make your decision easier. Just unwind, stay positive, open-minded and let the easy-going Croatian life philosophy crawls under your skin.
Short sailing trips in Croatia are possible through the whole season with embarkation in Pula or Zadar. Our private sailing yacht Elan Impression 384 has 3 spacious cabins with fresh clean bedding, two bathrooms with electric toilets, cockpit cushions, solar panels, teak deck and 3 showers. It can accommodate up to 6 guests, but we recommend 4. It is perfect for 2-3 couples, group of friends or a small family with kids. A large bow cabin can easily accommodate 3 kids. Your skipper will take care of your comfort aboard and recommend suitable itinerary for your group.
This 40-foot beauty with 6 berths and three spacious cabins with double beds is suitable for small group of friends or family with kids. This fully equipped yacht comes with many inclusions below with one dinner for the guests and on skippers dinner.
Skipper usually comes with the inventory of our yacht. Your itineraries are 100% flexible and can be at any time coordinated with your skipper. Always opened to your suggestions, he/she can first-hand recommend a unique tour to suit your wishes.
The salon can easily acoomodate a small group of friends or a family with kids at the dinner. The rooms are wide and bright always set with fresh bed linen.
Salon can accomodate up to 6 persons behind the table. Although 4 is recommended for a better living quality aboard.
You can find your place under the sun even when sailing. The bow of the boat can turn into a spacy sundeck.
Everything you need is already on the yacht:
Tailor your own route and explore the area highlights. Your route can be adjusted and customised regarding to your inquiry. At our private sailing tour the itineraries are flexible. Any trip can be adjusted considering your preferable destination, period of sailing and embarkation place and time. Here are some itinerary tips from our weekly yacht tours from Zadar and Pula
• 13.05. till 18.05. Istria (Pula) 5 - day price 1.530€
• 13.06. till 18.06. Istria, Rovinj 5-day price 1.850€
• 03.07. till 07.07. Istria (Pula) 4 - day price 1.750€
• 07.07. till 12.07. Pula - Zadar (One way) 5 - day price 1.850€
• 13.07. till 20.07. Zadar, Weekly price 2.630€ *
• 20.07. till 27.07. Zadar, Weekly price 2.780€ *
• 03.08. till 10.08. Primošten, near Split, Weekly price 2.780€ *
• 10.08. till 17.08. Zadar, Weekly price 2.780€ *
• 17.08. till 24.08. Primošten, near Split, Weekly price 2.580€ * (Fully booked)
• 24.08. till 31.08. Primošten, near Split, Weekly price 2.480€ *
• 31.08. till 07.09. Zadar, Weekly price 2.380€ *
• 07.09. till 14.09. Zadar - Pula (One way) Weekly price 2.380€ *
*All the weekly periods can be customised into short-term trips.
Starting in marina Sukošan near Zadar, our route will lead us through the magical Kornati national park - one of the most vivid and amazing natural treasures in the Adriatic. Over 100 uninhabited small islands and reefs are a home to numerous animal species and unique flora. And the only way to visit this island chain is with a sailing yacht. You will get to visit colorful villages, swim and snorkel inside the scenic coves, taste amazing traditional cuisine and enjoy in the most beautiful romantic sunsets.
Since this is our private yacht, we also give you the opportunity for one way tours. Start in Pula and finish in Zadar, or the other way around. This is how you get to see more coastline, visit more islands and you don't have additioal land transfer costs. Please also inquire for our one-way trips.
What if the group is larger then 6 persons?
No problem, we will find the yacht to suit you needs. Just fill the inquiry form below and tell us you preferences. Anything you want to know about sailing in Croatia is in FAQ's